Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Typical Day



A golf course sits beside our school. There was in International Golf Tournament a couple of weeks ago. Above is the gate to our school.










































































This car sat outside my apt until yesterday....who knows what happened.

















This is the subway.....I use this all of the time. It takes about three minutes from apartment.


































































A typical night near the Duomo






































































































































































































My shipment arrived close to two months after I had been here!!! Several boxes.




















This is the tram. If yo read my earlier blog..you learned first I take a bus, hop on the tram , and then another bus to work. Look at all the litter.

















This is the bus stop near my school.






















People wait in huge lines for this delicacy...basically a fried sandwich.....ahhhhh so good.





























I sometimes meet people at these steps at the Duomo...easy meeting spot.






















































































































































Lots of grafiti throughout the city




































That M stands for Metro..those are the subway steps near my apt.


































Outside of my apt. Apparently I live in the ghetto ..however its's fine...




































My neighborhood








































My apartment building
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment